APPLICATION PRIVACY STATEMENT
We respect your privacy. Therefore, we have developed a Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as “this statement”) that covers how we collect, use, disclose, protect, store and transfer your personal data. Please take a moment to read and understand our privacy statement and let us know if you have any questions.
Personal data means any electronic or other information which alone or jointly with other information can be used to identify a natural person or make him/her identifiable. This statement explains how we process your personal data, but does not cover all processing scenarios as you will be informed in specific processing activity. Therefore, before using a specific product or service, it is recommended that you read the privacy notice or supplementary statement released by us for that product or service to understand how it processes your personal data.
This statement applies only to personal and home products, including computer applications, mobile services, software, toolkits, websites, and services that display or mention this statement.
This statement describes:
- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
- How We Share Your Personal Data
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- How You Can Manage Your Personal Data
- How We Protect Children’s Personal Data
- Links to Third-Party Websites, Products, and Services
- International Transfers of Your Personal Data
- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
- A.Personal Data Collected By Us
Before using products or services, you may need to provide personal data. You do not have to provide your personal data to us, but in some cases, the non-provision of certain personal data will cause the inability to provide you with some related products or services.
We will collect and use your personal data for the purposes stated in this statement. Here are some examples of personal data we may collect:
- Information that we collect in your use of services
We will collect data about your device and how you and your device exchange information with our products and services. This type of information includes:
(1) Device and application information, such as the device name, device identification code (IMEI, ESN, MEID, and SN), device activation time, hardware model, OS version, application version, software identification code, and device and application settings (such as region, language, time zone, and font size).
(2) Mobile network information, such as the public land mobile network (PLMN) provider ID and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
(3) Log information. When you use services or view our content, we will automatically collect and log some information, such as the time of access, access count, IP address, and information about incidents (such as errors, crashes, restarts, and upgrades).
(4) Personal information. Such as name, mobile phone, ID card number, mail…
- Information from third-party sources
When permitted by law, we will collect information about you from public and commercial sources. We may also obtain certain information from third-party social network services, such as the time when you use a social network account to log in to our website.
- Collection and use of non-identifiable data
Non-identifiable data refers to data that cannot be used to identify an individual. Examples of non-identifiable data include statistics on website visits, application downloads, and product sales volume. We will collect statistics information to understand how users use our products and services. By doing so, we can improve our services to better meet your requirements.
We keep your personal data and non-identifiable data separate, and use each independently. Circumstances may arise, where we collect, use, disclose, and transfer non-identifiable data for other purposes at our own discretion.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) Register and activate personal and home products that you have purchased.
(2) Deliver, activate, or verify the products and services you have requested, or perform changes and provide technical support and after-sales services for the foregoing products and services based on your requirements.
(3) Send you OS or application updates and installation notifications.
(4) Provide personalized user experience and content.
(5) Send you information about products and services you might be interested in, invite you to our promotional activities and market surveys, or send marketing information to you.
(6) Carry out internal auditing, data analysis, and research; analyze business operation efficiency and measure market shares; and improve our products and services.
(7) Synchronize, share, and store the data you have uploaded or downloaded, as well as the data needed for the upload and download operations.
(8) Improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
(9) Other purposes within specific services or with your consent.
A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device, and the content of a cookie can be retrieved and read only by the server that created the cookie. Cookies are unique to the browser or mobile application you are using. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters.
Sometimes, we store cookies on computers or mobile devices for the purpose of improving user experience, including the following scenarios:
(1) Technical cookies: Login and verification. When you log in to a website, the “session-based” cookies ensure that your visit to this site functions as smoothly as possible. .
(3) Statistical cookies. With cookies, we can collect information about your use of our websites and other applications, either for a single visit (using a session cookie) or for repeated visits (using a persistent cookie).
You can manage or delete cookies at your own preference. For details, visit AboutCookies.org. You can clear all the cookies stored on your computer, and most current web browsers provide the option of blocking cookies. However, blocking cookies will require you to change your user settings every time you visit our website.
- Other Local Storage
We and some third parties may use other local storage technologies, for example, local shared objects (also called “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, in certain products and services. Similar to cookies, these technologies store information on your device and can record some information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may use different media from cookies. Therefore, you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings.
- Do Not Track
Many web browsers provide a Do Not Track function that can release Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standards organizations have not established policies to specify how websites should handle these requests. If you enable Do Not Track in your browser, all of our websites will respect your selection.
III. How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with consent: After obtaining your consent, we will share the information that you have authorized with specified third parties or categories of third parties.
(2) Sharing pursuant to laws and regulations: We may share your information as required by laws and regulations, for resolving legal disputes, or as required by administrative or judiciary authorities pursuant to law.
(3) Sharing with our affiliates: Your information may be shared within our affiliates only for explicit, and legitimate purposes, and the sharing is limited only to information required by services. For example, we verify the global uniqueness of accounts before allowing them to be registered.
(4) Sharing with business partners: Some products and/or services are provided to you directly by our partners. We also may share your information with them, they may use your information to provide you with products and/or services you request (e.g. products sold by third-party seller through our e-commerce platform, video content provided by other companies through our applications), make predictions about your interests and may provide you with advertisements, promotional materials and other materials
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
We attach great importance to the security of your personal data and have adopted standard industry practices to protect your personal data and prevent it from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. To this end, we take the following measures:
(1) We take reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Statement and privacy notice of specific product or service, unless extending the retention period is required or permitted by law.
(2) We use a range of technologies such as cryptographic technologies to ensure the confidentiality of data in transmission. We implement trusted protection mechanisms to protect data and data storage servers from attacks.
(3) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal data. In addition, we control the number of authorized personnel and implement hierarchical permission management on them based on service requirements and personnel levels.
(4) We strictly select business partners and service providers and incorporate personal data protection requirements into commercial contracts, audits, and appraisal activities.
(5) We hold security and privacy protection training courses, tests, and publicity activities to raise employees’ personal data protection awareness.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. Nevertheless, no security measure is perfect and no product, service, website, data transfer, computing system, or network connection is absolutely secure.
To cope with possible risks, such as personal data leakage, damage, and loss, we have developed several mechanisms and control measures, clearly defined the rating standards of security incidents and vulnerabilities and corresponding processing procedures. We has established a dedicated emergency response team to implement security planning, loss reduction, analysis, locating, and remediation, and to perform tracking operations with related departments based on security incident handling regulations and requirements.
If any personal data incident occurs, we will notify you, pursuant to relevant legal and regulatory requirements, of the basic information about the security incident and its possible impact, measures that we have taken or will take, suggestions about active defense and risk mitigation, and remedial measures. The notification may take the form of an email, text message, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to notify data subjects one by one, we will take appropriate and effective measures to release a security notice. In addition, we will also report the handling status of personal data security incidents as required by supervisory authorities.
- How You Can Manage Your Personal Data
- Access, rectification, deletion, data portability, restriction of processing, objection to processing.
Legislation in some countries and regions to which we provide products and services or from where we process personal data, provides that data subjects the rights request (hereinafter referred to as “requests”) in regards to the accessing, rectifying, deleting or erasure, porting, restricting, and objecting, the processing of related personal data by our retains. In addition you will have the right to data portability.
- Requesting modes and channels
Data subject requests must be submitted in accordance with our designated privacy channels. The requests are valid even when the requester does not specify the laws on which the requests are based.
If a data subject initiates a request via a hotline, email, online customer service, service centre, or another channel, we will instruct the data subject to officially raise the request through one of the aforementioned channels to facilitate communication and feedback of progress and results. The dedicated request channels for data subjects are intended to protect data subjects’ lawful interests, ensure our normal operation, and prevent the right to request from being misused or fraudulently used.
- Validity of requests
Most laws require data subjects to comply with specific requirements when they initiate requests. This Statement requires data subjects to:
(1) Provide sufficient information for us to verify their identities (to ensure those who initiate the requests are the data subjects themselves or those authorized by them).
(2) Ensure that their requests are specific and feasible.
There are some circumstances, provided by laws and regulations, in which we may not have to comply with the request in full or at all.
- Consent withdrawal
You can change the authorized personal data collection scope or withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing activities based on the consent and prior to such withdraw.
Your rights can be exercised by deleting information, disabling related functions, or setting privacy options on your our product. We will release the methods for withdrawing consent for specific products and services in the privacy notice or supplementary statement of those products and services or upon request according to section A above.
- How We Protects Children’s Personal Data
Our personal and home products are intended for adults. However, for the use of our products and services by children, we are fully aware of the importance of taking extra preventive measures to protect privacy and security. We identify whether data subjects are children based on the age of majority defined by laws of the local countries and regions.
When children’s personal data is collected based on the consent of the holders of parental responsibility, we will only use or disclose the information as permitted by law, explicitly consented to by the holders of parental responsibility, or required for protecting the children. Holders of parental responsibility, who need to access, modify, or delete the personal data of their children and people under guardianship can contact us via the channels provided in “IV. How We Protect Your Personal Data.”
If we accidentally collects children’s personal data without obtaining consent from provable holders of parental responsibility, we will delete the information as soon as possible after becoming aware of it.
VII. Links to Third-Party Websites, Products, and Services
Our websites, application software, products, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or provide products or services from third parties, for example, third-party apps released on the app store.
All links to third-party websites, products, and services are provided for users’ convenience only. You need to determine your interaction with such links on your own. Before submitting your personal data to third parties, please read and refer to these third parties’ privacy policies.
VIII. International Transfers of Your Personal Data
Our products and services are delivered through resources and servers located in different places, to offer our products and services, we may need to transfer your personal data among several countries. Authorized our personnel and third parties acting on our behalf may access, use and process personal data collected from you in a country/region that is different from the country/region where you entered the personal data, which may have less stringent data protection laws. When we transfer your personal data to other countries/regions, we will protect that the personal data as described in this statement or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected (e.g. via privacy notice or supplementary statement of specific product or service).
“Major changes” in this statement include but are not limited to:
(1) Major changes in our service modes, for example, purposes of personal data processing, types of processed personal data, and ways of using personal data.
(2) Major changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc., for example, ownership changes caused by business adjustment, bankruptcy, or acquisition.
(3) Changes in the main objects of personal data sharing, transfer, or disclosure.
(4) Major changes in your rights regarding personal data processing and the ways in which you can enjoy those rights.
(5) Changes of Our departments, contacts, and complaint channels responsible for the security of personal data processing.
(6) High risks identified in personal data security impact assessment reports.
Note: Due to differences in local laws and languages, the local versions of the Application Privacy Statement may be different from this version. In the case of any conflicts, the local versions shall prevail.
No.3, Sunguvar Street, Chintadripet, Chennai-600002.
Tel Support: 044-40019001
Toll free Number: 1800 103 9001
E-mail Id: email@example.com