Network Attached Storage
- N+1 hybrid storage: 3.5” SATA HDDs and additional 2.5’’ SATA SSD for optimizing data processing without sacrificing the storage capacity.
- Flexible host interface with 10GB/40GB/Thunderbolt™ 3.0 options.
- Screw-less HDD/SSD tray design for easy installation and maintenance.
- Brand new enterprise level QSM 3.O with all new interface and features to empower SMB solutions.
- Unified storage architecture with full virtualization support.
- High-performance NAS storage system with dual active controllers, high availability design, no single point of failure.
- Intel® Xeon® processor, built-in 16GB memory per controller which can expand to 128GB memory.
- Cache to flash memory power-loss protection, no additional battery module is required, the data will not be damaged during the unexpected power loss.
- Built-in 10GbE LAN (RJ45) x 2, 12Gb/s SAS wide port x 2.
- Hybrid SSD cache – support both data read and write cache within one SSD.
- Fully modular design-The main components including controller, power supply (80 plus) and fan module can be easily replaced and upgraded without down time.
- Unified Storage－Integrated storage system supports block and file storage simultaneously and following protocols: iSCSI, Fibre Channel, CIFS, NFS, FTP, and AFP.
- Universal and Efficient Data Backup－X Mirror supports permission backup , disaster recovery and flexible protection between multiple NAS devices.
- Comprehensive Data Security – Military-level pool encryption with AES-256, Write Once Read Many (WORM) , Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and local/remote snapshot.
- Advanced Enterprise Storage Technology－Auto-Tiering, Inline Compression, Deduplication and Thin Provision.
- Support up to 424 drives and 5.9 PB raw capacity.
- Load balance – automatically adjust storage configuration for the best performance, Faultless rebuild to reduces RAID
- Support multiple paths, Zero Downtime during the firmware update automatic error log backup
- USB port in front panel
Showing all 4 results